The Board of Trustees is an elected seven member board that governs Superior Charter Township. The board is comprised of the three full-time administrative legislators: supervisor, clerk, and treasurer, along with four part-time legislative trustees who are each elected to serve a four year term, which coincides with the presidential election cycle.
Board of Trustees meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m at the Township Hall. If a national holiday falls on third Monday, the meeting is held on the Tuesday immediately following the holiday. Occasionally, a regular meeting may be canceled, or a special meeting may be called. Special meetings are only called when necessary to conduct specific Township business. Minutes of previous meetings.
The elected Board of Trustees:
- November 21, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- December 19, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- January 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- February 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- April 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- May 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- June 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- July 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- September 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm