The statutory duties of the Supervisor include:
- Moderates Board of Trustees meetings
- Township legal agent
- Enforces all laws and township ordinances
- Manages and supervises the operation of all township utilities
- Purchasing agent for the township
- Must maintain records of supervisor’s office
- Appoints some commission members
- May call special meetings
- May appoint a deputy
- Township liaison to the public
Ken’s main concern is to meet the ongoing demands of township government with his colleagues on the Superior Township Board of Trustees. Ken has vision to provide a framework forward in Superior Township by encouraging and managing selected land development and growth, while keeping money in the bank, the debt reasonable and preserving the financial assets we currently enjoy for the long run.
Ken knows that providing excellent township services like safe drinking water, good roads, responsive fire and police services and the eliminating of blight will stimulate value in our neighborhoods. Increasing the value of every home so that Superior residents can confidently invest in their own homes and neighborhoods. Ken wants you to know that as Superior Township Supervisor he will do his utmost to protect every asset, public and private.
Ken has an open door policy and is available most every day to talk or meet with you for any problem or concern you have about the Superior Township. Just call him at 734-482-6099.