The ordinance officer is responsible for the prevention, detection, investigation, and enforcement of violations of ordinances regulating public health, safety, and welfare, business activities, zoning, and land-use in Superior Township.
By ensuring that residents and businesses correctly observe ordinances and codes, we are able to maintain the excellent quality of life enjoyed by residents and businesses in Superior Charter Township.
Below are common ordinance enforcement inquiries within the township:
- Barking or loose dogs Ord No. 63
- Blight/junk/debris on property Ord No. 165
- Grass height or noxious weeds Ord No. 179
- Inoperable, scrap or unlicensed vehicle (on private property)
- Litter and storage of trash receptacles Ord No. 65
- Noise complaints Ord No. 98
- Off-street parking locations
- Outdoor storage
- Recreational vehicle storage
- Trees/shrubs encroaching on sidewalk